Marksmanship Training, Please Help

Just starting out, so this is the "catch all" for anything Fallout 76 related that doesn't get a forum section of its own. Feel free to suggest new sections, etc. We'll figure this out as we go.
nightmare33

Marksmanship Training, Please Help

Post by nightmare33 »

1. Go to computer at the range activate the test
2. Leave computer approach counter and wait for the test to begin.
3. Test begins
4. There are no objective markers on the targets, the markers appear on HUD, not on targets.
I've tried every weapon I have, they have no effect on the targets, 50 cal., nothing. Standing in front of the target with a heavy melee weapon and smashing the target...nothing. Unless those markers our on those targets, it isn't going to work. Is there a way to get around this? Is there some trick I am missing? Must I complete the training exercises in a certain order? If I can't get past this, it shuts down a long quest line. Is there anyone who can help.
nightmare33

Re: Marksmanship Training, Please Help

Post by nightmare33 »

I'm going to answer my own question, and it's pretty easy answer; enable floating object markers in the settings. In 14 seconds is was over, pretty easy when I've been shooting at these targets for over an hour. Strange, I was hitting the targets before I enabled floating object markers, but the hits weren't registering.