Still no chat?!?!?

Just starting out, so this is the "catch all" for anything Fallout 76 related that doesn't get a forum section of its own. Feel free to suggest new sections, etc. We'll figure this out as we go.
gk4000

Still no chat?!?!?

Post by gk4000 »

I purchased this game 2 years ago. I dealt with the nurfs and all the bugs because i knew it was still a work in progress. How can it still have no chat at all? I recently did an event of stopping some hoard, I fast travelled to it and realized other players were. Shortly after arriving I saw a legendary, and started shooting it, it was halfway damaged but popped it a few times. This caused the rest of the hoard to come at us and we dealt with it. I thought it was over, but apparently i interrupted something because everyone started making frowning faces and shooting the ground around me. I heard some garbled yelling but still couldn't make heads or tails out it.

I know this may be news to some, but a lot of us out here don't speak limited Emoji. I would make another email asking for chat, but its clear its not going to be added. I just needed to rant.