Mineral Extractors Absent From Build Menu

Just starting out, so this is the "catch all" for anything Fallout 76 related that doesn't get a forum section of its own. Feel free to suggest new sections, etc. We'll figure this out as we go.
richoregon

Mineral Extractors Absent From Build Menu

Post by richoregon »

After building a new camp, I noticed I was near a lead ore site - so I entered build mode and was surprised to see that none of the mineral extractors are showing in my menu. I can see all other types of resources - but not mineral extractors. Again, they're not just greyed out - they're GONE.

I went to a local workshop - owned it - and noticed that the mineral extractors are back again - just not in my camp.

Anyone else seeing this?
RIPP1138
Site Admin

Re: Mineral Extractors Absent From Build Menu

Post by RIPP1138 »

I just checked it out. I started a 2nd camp at a different deposit, and it showed for me just fine. was able to put down the lead extractor no problem.

You're sure the deposit(s) were inside your camp circle? It will only show you the extractors that are available in that space, no more.
richoregon

Re: Mineral Extractors Absent From Build Menu

Post by richoregon »

You could be right - but that does conflict with my experience - to my recollection I would always see ALL the mineral extractors - not just the ones within my build area - but I'll check again. Thanks!