"Locked and Loaded" Fallout 76 update is HUGE

Just starting out, so this is the "catch all" for anything Fallout 76 related that doesn't get a forum section of its own. Feel free to suggest new sections, etc. We'll figure this out as we go.
RIPP1138
Site Admin

"Locked and Loaded" Fallout 76 update is HUGE

Post by RIPP1138 »

Went to update the old XBox this morning and....

52.43 GB?!

Dayum.
I will be streaming this later once the update is finished(!) at:

This update has the much requested card/SPECIAL loadouts, crafting sliders, and a whooooole bunch more.

https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article ... te-preview
  • S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts – Adapt your characters to every new challenge you face in Appalachia with S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts. After level 25, you can use a “Punch Card Machine” in your C.A.M.P. and at Train Stations to completely reset your S.P.E.C.I.A.L., change up your Perk Cards, and then name and save your new setup into one of two loadout slots.
  • C.A.M.P. Slots – The addition of C.A.M.P. Slots will allow you to build out a brand-new home in Appalachia without giving up your existing abode. We’ve also made significant adjustments to Display Cases and Vending Machines so that they’re more flexible when you’ve got more than one C.A.M.P. Watch our Dev Dive video and read this article to learn all about C.A.M.P. Slots and S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Loadouts directly from the dev team.
  • Daily Ops Expansion – Featuring an all-new game mode, new locations, enemies, mutations, and rewards, this update nearly doubles every aspect of Daily Ops. Get more insights by joining the developers in our Dev Dive video, and by reading this article on Fallout.com.
  • Season 4 Begins – Team up with Armor Ace and the Power Patrol as they square off against Commissioner Chaos and the Yukon Five during Season 4, which introduces a new Scoreboard, 100 ranks to achieve, and tons of rewards to claim along the way. Catch everything you need to know about Season 4 by visiting the Seasons page on Fallout.com, and by reading this article.
  • Mannequins – Are your outfits gathering dust in your Stash? Put some of your favorites on display for all of your C.A.M.P. visitors to admire with a set of male and female Apparel Mannequins, which you can unlock by ranking up this Season.
  • Aim Assist – We’ve added an Aim Assist toggle to the game settings so that players who use controllers can set their sights on enemies and stay on target a little more effectively.
  • World Activity Updates – Stay on top of all the action in your current world with updates to the World Activity Menu, which will now display active events, nuke zones, nearby player Vendors, and more.
  • Crafting Sliders – Forge a whole stack of items all at once with the new slider that will appear when you’re hard at work crafting at your Workbenches.
  • Melee Improvements – We’ve made some tweaks and improvements for melee and unarmed attacks so that your strikes ring true more consistently.
  • Treasure Hunter Rewards – Treasure Hunter Mole Miners are always uncovering new valuables in the Wasteland. Following the update, their Mole Miner Pails have the chance to drop some brand-new rewards during “Hunt for the Treasure Hunter” events.
RIPP1138
Site Admin

Re: "Locked and Loaded" Fallout 76 update is HUGE

Post by RIPP1138 »

Finally got to play after about 5 hours of downloading. The box above might show it to you, IDK.

Crafting sliders are genius and should have been in the game since day 1
Card loadout are nice, hopefully they will allow for more than just two
The new scoreboard is interesting, a few items on there worth looking at, I explore the rewards near the front of my latest stream video.

I will be back on tonight around 7pm CDT and streaming so see you then hopefully.